Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Try a wordle!


A "wordle" is a visual pattern of words arranged from something you have written.
See the definition of a "wordle" at http://www.macmillandictionaries.com/resourcenew.htm.
Check it out at www.wordle.net. Here's what I did:
title="Wordle: Readers, writers, thinkers"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/788694/Readers%2C_writers%2C_thinkers"
alt="Wordle: Readers, writers, thinkers"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

Here's what I wrote to make this wordle: In our classroom, we are readers, writers, and thinkers. By practicing these skills, we learn about the world. By using these skills expertly, we change the world. Readers, writers, and thinkers will change our world as we know it.
Here's a wordle of President Obama's inaugural speech:

Try one of your own! www.wordle.net

12 comments:

Riley said...

It is cool! I love it TO THE MOON AND BACK.

Ethan said...

I like wordles! wordles are fun to make.

Damian said...

I love your wordle.

Christopher said...

The wordles.and ti wus cool.

Hannah said...

Yo i like your wordle.I love it.

Lakeisha said...

Ms. Edwards it is so fun to do a wordle .do you think it is fun to do a wordle.

Dakota said...

I love it it is fun. You are the best.

Christian said...

I like how it miks it up.It is fun

Grace said...

I like wordles!wordles are cool

Hunter said...

yes i do. i like it very much.by hunter.

Hope said...

I love wordles it is so fun i like you. You are fune.

Jacob said...

I lik it it was fun if I staye hir then I wil duw a nother wordie.